Today, I’ve updated Firefox Tweaker to version 2.2, bringing several big features worthy of extra post about it.
- Totally redesigned the prefs.js auto detection mechanism and added GUI driven manual selection or override for situations where prefs.js cannot be detected in default location or when multiple profiles are detected.
- Added name of the exact parameter used for any given tweak under HELP button. Helpful so you know what exactly is being modified and if I’m interpreting some tweak wrong.
- Added “Enable HTTPS green padlock” (Interface Tweaks)
- Added “Disable Beacon API” (Privacy Tweaks)
- Added “Browser Components” category
- Added “Disable Firefox Accounts” (Browser Components)
- Added “Disable Pocket” (Browser Components)
- Added “Disable Screenshots Tool” (Browser Components)