ASUS has released a larger bug and security update for the RT-AC87U router.
ASUS RT-AC87U Firmware version 188.8.131.52.380.4180
– Updated OpenSSL library to 1.0.2j to fix security issues.
– Updated Dropbear SSH to 2016.74 to fix security issues.
– Fixed a security vulnerability regarding XSS.
– Fixed a security vulnerability regarding CSRF.
– Added protection for Brute-force attack.
– Fixed Chrome, Edge and IE compatibility issues.
– Fixed quick internet setting wizard compatibility issues.
– Fixed NAT issue caused by UPnP media server.
– Fixed dual wan issues in PPPoE or PPTP or L2TP + DHCP environment.
– Fixed AiCloud related issues.
– Updated NAT Acceleration setting help message.
– Supported Google DDNS .
– Modified the Quick Internet Setting wizard behavior to enhance compatibility.
– Enabled smart sync under AP/Media Bridge.
– Supported new 3G/LTE USB dongle, Docomo L-03D.
Grab it here (select “Others” as OS version):