Actually it has Joshy. Being masculine in most cases means being bold, courageous, fearless, aggressive, curious about the unknown etc. If human race played it all safe the entire time, we most likely wouldn’t get to space, we wouldn’t explore new lands, we wouldn’t invent things that were dangerous 200 years ago, but are in every home today. Being crazy sometimes, pushes technology forward with faster pace than fiddling with it in the “safe spaces” lab for 20 years. Sometimes you just have to grab the thing and just do it. You may break a leg in the process, but you might get results 15 years faster. For some, that’s bravery and pushing things to new limits, for others it’s just whining on Twitter how harmful and problematic that is to others.
I mean, you need some serious cojones to strap yourself on one of the largest rockets build by humans to date, Saturn V rocket, a 111m tall, 2800 tons of mostly rocket fuel masculinity. The same one that brought astronauts on the moon… that’s masculinity right there. And it’s even phallic shaped…
I don’t know if that’s suppose to be “toxic masculinity” though… Everything is fucking toxic for you. Riding a bike, toxic masculinity! Kicking a ball, toxic masculinity! Peeling an orange, toxic masculinity! Jerking off, toxic masculinity!
Ever heard of hormone testosterone?
Pubertal development stage in humans
Pubertal effects begin to occur when androgen has been higher than normal adult female levels for months or years. In males, these are usual late pubertal effects, and occur in women after prolonged periods of heightened levels of free testosterone in the blood.
- Enlargement of sebaceous glands. This might cause acne.
- Penis or clitorus enlargement
- Increased libido and frequency of erection or clitoral engorgement
- Pubic hair extends to thighs and up toward umbilicus
- Facial hair (sideburns, beard, moustache)
- Loss of scalp hair (Androgenetic alopecia)
- Chest hair, periareolar hair, perianal hair
- Leg hair, armpit hair
- Subcutaneous fat in face decreases
- Increased muscle strength and mass
- Deepening of voice
- Growth of the Adam’s apple
- Growth of spermatogenic tissue in testicles, male fertility
- Growth of jaw, brow, chin, nose, and remodeling of facial bone contours, in conjunction with human growth hormone
- Shoulders become broader and rib cage expands
- Completion of bone maturation and termination of growth. This occurs indirectly via estradiol metabolites and hence more gradually in men than women.
- Mental:More aggressive, active attitude. Interest in sex develops.
Stop reading Tumblr feminist crap and read some actual science for a change… While testosterone is not the only factor, it certainly is among the biggest contributors for typical male “masculine” behavior. Adding “toxic” to it is just a fucking Tumblrine buzzword with no actual meaning.